The inaugural flight of ANA’s brand spankin’ new Boeing 787 Dreamliner landed at Sea-Tac Airport on Monday (Oct. 1) from Japan, and Photographer Francis Zera was there to capture her in all her glory:
Comments are closed.
- Michael T Kovacs on Stabbing at Angle Lake injures one man Saturday night
- Outside Observer on King County Health: Measles outbreak in south King, Pierce Counties
- Dan Decker on FAA approves Sea-Tac Airport’s Part 150 Noise Study
- Dorinda on King County Health: Measles outbreak in south King, Pierce Counties
- Michael T Kovacs on The Cactus Speaks: Whose fooling who?
- ‘Music in the Park’ continues with Latin music Wed. at North SeaTac Park
- Berkshire Hathaway Open House: beautifully crafted 3BD in West Seattle
- Theatre in the Park ~ ‘The Two Gentlemen of Verona’ will be July 25
- Highline Soccer Association holding New Soccer Shoe Sale July 26-27
- ‘Music in the Park’ kicks off Wed. with Country at North SeaTac Park
Follow Us On…