The inaugural flight of ANA’s brand spankin’ new Boeing 787 Dreamliner landed at Sea-Tac Airport on Monday (Oct. 1) from Japan, and Photographer Francis Zera was there to capture her in all her glory:
Comments are closed.
- Earl Gipson on Tony Anderson appointed to Fire District Board
- Michael T Kovacs on Three candidates file for 33rd Legislative District, Position #2
- pam fernald on Three candidates file for 33rd Legislative District, Position #2
- Doris Cassan on The Cactus Speaks: A Request for the Council
- Eugene Cruz on The Cactus Speaks: A Request for the Council
- SeaTac’s Neighborhood Grant Program application deadline extended
- 49-year old man arrested after bank robbery attempt in SeaTac Friday
- This Week’s Berkshire Hathaway Open House: 3-BD Redondo view home!
- South 200th Street to be temporarily closed this Saturday, March 8
- Free tax help from United Way available in SeaTac until April 15
Follow Us On…