The inaugural flight of ANA’s brand spankin’ new Boeing 787 Dreamliner landed at Sea-Tac Airport on Monday (Oct. 1) from Japan, and Photographer Francis Zera was there to capture her in all her glory:
Comments are closed.
- Earl Gipson on Police shoot suspected burglar in SeaTac Tuesday afternoon
- othersideofthetracks on Angle Lake ‘Clean Sweep’ nets Browning 30-caliber machine gun
- Michael T Kovacs on Stabbing at Angle Lake injures man
- Outside Observer on King County Health: Measles outbreak in south King, Pierce Counties
- Dan Decker on FAA approves Sea-Tac Airport’s Part 150 Noise Study
- Police shoot suspected burglar in SeaTac Tuesday afternoon
- Walk-in Blood Drive at Prince of Peace Lutheran on Monday, Aug. 4
- Angle Lake ‘Clean Sweep’ nets Browning 30-caliber machine gun
- Teatro Minestrone’s ‘Around the World in 8 Stories’ at North SeaTac Park Wed.
- 6th annual FREE Ice Cream Social and Concert with Ciscoe will be Aug. 17
Follow Us On…