Beginning Monday, June 23, and continuing nightly for two weeks between the hours of 7 p.m. and 6 a.m., all lanes of South 200th Street will be closed at the intersection of “little 28th Avenue South” in SeaTac.
Sound Transit’s contractor, PCL Civil Constructors, will lift pre-cast segments to build the light rail guideway over South 200th Street.
Eastbound on S. 200th St.:
- Detour left onto 26th /28th Ave. S.
- Right on either S. 192nd St. or S. 188th St. Right on International Blvd.
- Left to return to S. 200th St.
Westbound on S. 200th St.:
- Detour right onto International Blvd.
- Left on either S. 192nd Street or S. 188th St. Left on 28th Ave. S.
- Right to return to S. 200th St.
Detour signs will be posted to get motorists and pedestrians safely around the construction work zone.
Opening in 2016 will be quick, all-day Link service between Angle Lake Station and Sea-Tac Airport, downtown Seattle and the University of Washington.
For more information or to receive the most current information about the South 200th Link Extension, please contact Jennifer Lemus at 206-398-5314 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project website: soundtransit.org/S200thstreet
24-Hour Construction Hotline: 1-888-298-2395