The SeaTac Parks & Recreation Department will be presenting another great summer of FREE music performances as ‘Music in the Park’ begins Friday, July 18 at Highline SeaTac Botanical Garden, then switches over to Angle Lake Park Aug. 1.
Bring a blanket or lawn chair and family and friends to enjoy great live music!
The performances are free and additional parking is available at the Alaska Airlines parking lot for shows at Angle Lake Park.
Concerts are held from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m., and are sponsored by the City of SeaTac and supported by 4Culture.
- Friday, July 18 • Go Nation (80’s Rock) ~ Highline SeaTac Botanical Garden
- Friday, August 1 • Christopher Patin (Jazz) ~ Angle Lake Park
- Friday, August 8 • Long Stride (Roots Reggae Band) ~ Angle Lake Park
- Friday, August 15 • Show Nuff Funk (Funk Band) ~ Angle Lake Park
- Friday, August 22 • Kellee Bradley (Americana/Folk) ~ Angle Lake Park
Highline SeaTac Botanical Garden is located at 13735 24th Ave. S.; Angle Lake Park is at 19408 International Blvd.
For more info, download a PDF of the flier here.