Condo fire displaces at least 20 in SeaTac Friday night


A fire at a condominium displaced at least 20 residents in the 3400 block of S. 176th Street (map below) in SeaTac Friday night, Mar. 8.

Puget Sound Fire says the blaze was accidental, and was caused by a stove top fire.

The Red Cross helped 20 people affected by the fire.


Share Your Opinion

By participating in our online comment system, you are agreeing to abide by the terms of our comment policy.

...and oh, if you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!