- This event has passed.
Speakers announced for PNW Future of Retail Summit on Friday, Sept. 13
September 13, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
The Inaugural PNW Future of Retail Summit is coming Friday, Sept. 13, and organizers have locked in a powerful panel, including:
- Lisa Bridge, President of Ben Bridge Jewelers
- Jason Dyer, General Manager of Westfield Southcenter
- Sandeep Krishnamurthy, Professor and Dean for the University of Washington School of Business
- Tamara Marsh, Store Manager of Nordstrom at Southcenter
- Alesha Shemwell, Director of Retail for Kemper Development Company
- Renee Sunde, CEO of the Washington Retail Association
- James Thomas, Sr Manager, Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Accessibility at Starbucks
- Karen True, Director of Business and Community Development for the Alliance for Pioneer Square
This event is set to sell out, so be sure to register today.
WHAT: 2019 PNW Future of Retail Summit
WHEN: Friday, September 13, 2019, 11:00am – 1:30pm
WHERE: DoubleTree Suites – Southcenter, 16500 Southcenter Pkwy, Tukwila, WA 98188
RSVP: Register Online Here
Ready for Retail Job Fair afterwards
Following the luncheon will be a community job fair in Macy’s Court at Westfield Southcenter. Employers will be on-site and looking for individuals interested in careers in retail.
WHEN: Friday, September 13, 2019: 2:30pm – 5:00pm
WHERE: Macy’s Court in Westfield Southcenter, 2800 Southcenter Mall, Tukwila, WA 98188
The job fair is open to all and there is no need to register.
“Special thanks to our partners, Port Jobs Center for Onboarding and Advancement in Retail (COAR) and our sponsor, the City of Tukwila for their help in making this an exceptional event.”
“We hope to see you there.”