Video by Vicki Lockwood
An estimated 70 to 100 or more protesters marched peacefully on Tuesday afternoon, June 2, 2020, from the International Boulevard, S. 176th Street Transit Center to S. 188th and then to SeaTac City Hall.
- The marchers were seen waving large placards and were shepherded by SeaTac Police on bicycles.
- Many of the marchers were of color and some were wearing face masks.
- A few large placards on sticks were visible.
- At least one sign said “No lives matter until Black Lives Matter.”
- At SeaTac City Hall, the protesters gathered outside, with no attempt to enter the building.
Watch a video of protesters marching on S. 188th Street below:
Cops in SeaTac protest took a knee with us
— michelle (@michellecr213) June 2, 2020
— Sexy 💜 Bexy (@Prexious) June 2, 2020
Bro! Just left peaceful protest in SeaTac Washington. As we’re walking back to our cars a Karen gon y’all out from her car “ALL LIVES MATTER , why don’t you guys do this for white people!?”
I’m so exhausted so I hope I don’t have to explain to y’all why this was an issue
— kb (@iamkailaburgess) June 2, 2020