From our friends at Holiday of Hope:
Many of us look forward to the holiday season – family and friends together, the hustle and bustle of the holidays, and the surprises under the tree. There is such joy in seeing a child open a toy that was picked out for them by someone they love! For some families this can be a tough time of year as they make choices between paying their rent or buying presents for their kids. This year we invite you to partner with us to put gifts under the tree for these families, bringing that joy into the homes of children in SeaTac. Please consider becoming a supporter of Holiday of Hope, an event which provides holiday gifts to struggling families and children in our community.
Holiday of Hope is a truly unique program. We have parents personally select gifts to give to their children for the holidays. We hope, with your support, to provide toys and gifts to over 600 children in our area!
All donations are tax deductible, so please consider giving, by Dec. 5, 2019 in the following ways:
- Donate gift cards in $25.00 increments from Ross, H & M, Old Navy, or Kohl’s.
- Organize a toy drive in your place of business or purchase toys to donate.
- Donate money to the Holiday of Hope Fund. Your donation allows us to buy gifts for younger children and gift cards from Ross, H & M, Old Navy, or Kohl’s for children 12 to 18 years of age.
- Volunteer to help families choose and wrap gifts at the annual Holiday of Hope event on December 14, 2019 from 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. or 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The work we do together has a powerful impact not only on the families we help, but also on the community at large. When community comes together to help others in need, we all benefit! We are completely reliant on donations in order to continue to provide our holiday gift program. Any amount you can share is greatly appreciated and put to good use. We need to collect all donations by December 5th to allow for any last minute shopping. Donations can be made to the Madrona PTA (Tax ID# 91-1494346) or Angle Lake Family Resource Center (a program of Lutheran Community Services NW, Tax ID #93-0386860). Your donation makes a huge difference for the families and children of SeaTac!
Online donations can be made at: https://lcsnw.ejoinme.org/AngleLakeDonationPage, please note “Holiday of Hope” in the comments section.
Donations can be made to:
- Madrona PTA/Holiday of Hope
Attention: Kathy Allen
20301 32nd Ave South
SeaTac, WA 98198
- Angle Lake Family Resource Center
Attention: Amy Lloyd Wagner
4040 South 188th Street, Suite 100
SeaTac, WA 98188