SAVE THE DATE: The City of SeaTac will be hosting a Recycling Event for all King County residents at the North SeaTac Park Parking Lot on Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020, from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Materials to be collected include: shredding, scrap metal, porcelain, motor oil, anti-freeze, Styrofoam, plastic bags, batteries, CFL light Bulbs, household goods and latex paint.
For details, visit the City of SeaTac’s website:
Organizers are also requesting the following precautions be met:
- We strongly discourage you from attending if you are at increased risk of complications due to COVID-19 – This includes people 60 years or older, and those with underlying medical conditions.
- Don’t attend if you are sick or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or if someone in your household is.
- Stay in your vehicle and follow directions by staff.
- If you must get out of your vehicle, keep at least six feet of space between yourself and others.
- Do not touch your face.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds frequently when possible or use alcohol-based sanitizer as an alternative if hand washing is not available.
- We encourage you to wear a face mask
- Please be patient as delays can be expected due to event staff maintaining social distancing and customers holding on to items during the “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order.
North SeaTac Park is located at 13001 20th Ave S.: