The City of SeaTac will be hosting a recycling event for all King County residents at the North SeaTac Park’s north parking lot on Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020, from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Materials to be collected will include: shredding, scrap metal, porcelain, motor oil, anti-freeze, Styrofoam, plastic bags, batteries, CFL light bulbs, household goods, and latex paint.
New Location: North SeaTac Park, north parking lot, 13001 20th Ave S., SeaTac, WA 98168 (map below).
Organizers are also requesting the following precautions be met:
- We strongly discourage you from attending if you are at increased risk of complications due to COVID-19 – this includes people 60 years or older and those with underlying medical conditions.
- Don’t attend if you or someone in your household are sick or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
- Stay in your vehicle and follow directions by staff.
- If you must get out of your vehicle, keep at least six feet of space between yourself and others.
- Do not touch your face.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds frequently, or use alcohol-based sanitizer as an alternative if hand-washing is not available.
- We encourage you to wear a face mask.
- Please be patient, as delays can be expected due to event staff maintaining social distancing and customers holding onto items during the “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order.
More info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/388295209242507