On Friday, Nov. 6, 2020, the City of SeaTac announced that all its park playgrounds are now open.
“Please remember to wear a mask and practice social distancing while visiting,” the city said. “This goes for kids too!”
Children over the age of 5 are required to wear a mask while in public in King County, and children ages 2-4 are strongly encouraged to mask up. (Children under the age of 2 should not wear masks.)
Field Rentals are also now available. Picnic shelters, tables, and basketball courts currently remain closed.
Current SeaTac Parks COVID-19 Opening/Closing Information
- Angle Lake Park: Gates open at 7:00 AM. Restrooms are open from 8:00 AM – dusk.
- BMX Track: The BMX track is open to the public to ride, but organized races are not currently being held by the track operator.
- Des Moines Creek Park: Trail, trailhead, and parking lot are all open.
- Disc Golf Course: Open for walk-on use.
- Grandview Off-Leash Dog Park: Park and parking lot are open.
- Highline SeaTac Botanical and Community Garden: Gardens open by 7:00 AM. Enter through the gate off of 24th Avenue South.
- McMicken Heights Park: Playground, tennis, and pickleball courts open.
- Neighborhood Park at SeaTac Community Center: Facility is open with limitations. Playground is open.
- North SeaTac Park: Parking lots are open. Restrooms are open from 8:00 AM – 11:00 PM.
- Riverton Heights Park: Playground and parking lot are open. Gate opens by 7:00 AM.
- Sunset Park: Park, tennis courts, and parking lot are open. Restrooms are open from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
- Valley Ridge Park: Main gate and parking lot open by 7:00 AM. Tennis and pickleball courts are open. Sports Complex restrooms are open based on field reservations. Restrooms at the front of the park are open from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM.