REMINDER: SeaTac’s Fourth of July Fireworks Show at Angle Lake Park will begin Monday, July 4, 2022 at around 10 p.m.
Park Hours on July 4 will be from 7 a.m. until after the fireworks show concludes.
The parking lot and boat ramp at Angle Lake Park will be closed on July 4. Limited free parking spaces will be available offsite at the following locations:
- Alaska Airlines Headquarters, 19300 International Blvd.
- IBEW Union Office, 19415 International Blvd.
- Please consider taking public transportation. King County Metro has a stop at the entrance to Angle Lake Park. Or take SoundTransit Link Light Rail to the Angle Lake Station and walk about half mile to the park.
Food & Beverage
You are welcome to bring your own food and beverages into Angle Lake Park. Coolers are allowed into the park. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
The following are prohibited from SeaTac parks:
- Smoking of tobacco or marijuana (SMC 2.45.365)
- Alcoholic beverages (SMC 2.45.550)
- Fireworks (SMC 2.45.530)
- Unauthorized firearms or weapons (SMC 2.45.540)
- Enclosed tents/camping (SMC 2.45.280, SMC 2.45.290) To look up SeaTac Municipal Code click here.
Notice to Swimmers
The swimming area will be open on 4th of July this year. There will be no lifeguards on duty. Swim at your own risk. The water spray park will be open for a safe alternative to cool off.
Notice to Boaters
The public boat launch at Angle Lake Park will be closed all day on July 4th. There will be no boat launch or parking lot access.
Event Sponsors, Hosts and Financial Contributors
The Fourth of July Fireworks Show is presented by the City of SeaTac with financial support from Angle Lake Shore Club.
Angle Lake Park is located at 19408 International Blvd., SeaTac: