EDITOR’S NOTE: South King Media Founder/Publisher Scott Schaefer serves on the Board of Directors for the Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce.
REMINDER: The Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce’s 2020 PNW Virtual ‘Resiliency Summit’ will be held online this Wednesday, June 24, 2020, from 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
This will be an online webinar via Zoom, and will also be streamed live on The B-Town Blog’s Facebook page.
“We know that every sector of our local economy has and will continue to be profoundly impacted by COVID-19, from manufacturing, to tourism, to retail.
“We also recognize the value in coming together to find solutions, guide decision-making and create actions plans to pave the road to economic recovery for our communities.
“This Virtual Summit will be a gathering of minds to do just that.
“Join us, because Together we are Stronger.”
Confirmed speakers include:
- Carl Cole, City Manager – City of SeaTac
- Chris Mefford, Community Attributes
- Kris Johnson, President & CEO – AWB
- Scott Alexander, President – Alexander Party Rentals
- Dave McFadden, Managing Director of Economic Development – Port of Seattle
Wednesday Jun 24, 2020, from 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.:
- 11:00 a.m.: Virtual Begins, Welcome & Opening with Carl Cole
- 11:15 a.m.: Key Note with Chris Mefford
- 11:30 a.m.: Panelist Discussion
- 12:00 p.m.: Virtual Audience Q&A
- 12:30 p.m.: Virtual Breakout Sessions
- 1:15 p.m.: Door prize & Thank Youse
- 1:30 p.m.: Event Concludes
WHERE: Virtual/online through Zoom
COST: Registration is by donation (suggested $20).
REGISTER: Please register for webinar login details:
“Thank you for continuing to support Chamber programming!”